Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Iron Man 3 Review


        Bullogna is proud to present yet another film review from our newest active team member, Logan Hodges! 

        IRON MAN 3 is a 2013 action-adventure film from Paramount Pictures and Marvel Comics. The film stars Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark whose life is put on edge by a terrorist known as Mandarin, and it is up to Iron Man to deal with the people involved and save humanity. Many Iron Man fans will be pleasantly surprised with this third installment in the franchise. It consists of many twists and turns that will keep you on the edge of your seat, questioning what will take place next. The film's positive elements were its humor and, of course, top-notch action and effects. 
        I found myself to be slightly skeptical in my decision to see the film, as it doesn't maintain the same director (John Favreau) as the previous two films, but don't let that stop you, as the new director (Shane Black) adds a respective amount of well-written comedy to this film that I enjoyed and I know you will too! 
       The only negative aspect regarding this film is that I often found myself easily predicting what was going to occur next, but as the film progressed I found my predictions to be false and was instead surprised at the events which took place. Overall, the film is deserving of a 9/10 and I strongly believe Iron man fans will enjoy this film as much as I did. 

        Iron Man 3 is rated PG-13 by the MPAA for sequences of intense sci-fi action and violence throughout, and brief suggestive content. So shell out some bucks to see this one, although I wouldn't recommend the 3D version, but that's merely my opinion.


Article written by Logan Hodges; modified by Gabriel Carey 

1 comment:

  1. Some decisions are a bit risky, but the movie still pulls it off somehow. Good review Logan.

    ReplyDelete