Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Listen To Our 4/20 Blazin' Season Finale Extravaganza

by Gabe Carey         

        As confirmed on tonight's podcast, I will be holding a special episode of Dose of D-Pad in which I'll be discussing my Top 10 anticipated gaming events of 2013, all of which you can read about in this article if you so choose. The episode will actually release on 4/19, but will often be referred to as 4/20 due to the fact that other than being my birthday, Hitler's birthday, and the anniversary of the Columbine shooting, 4/20 also happens to fall on National Marijuana Day. (Or National Marijuana Day falls on it; I'm not sure.) In celebration of my birthday and the final episode of Dose of D-Pad in its first season, I would anticipate for this episode to be my most successful

        So,


to listen to Dose of D-Pad on either 4/19 or 4/20 (blazin') in order to support my efforts of establishing a potentially successful series of podcasts in my upcoming second season of gaming news, and not-so-gaming-news. I'd like to personally thank each and every one of you for your support, and I hope for you to continue to enjoy all of my video game-related content whether it be on Bullogna Technology & Entertainment News, VGU.TV, DigiBytes.me, FMV Magazine, or, Nintendose.




No comments:

Post a Comment